> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 08 October 2004 23:36
> To: Matt MacQueen
> Cc: Tristan; '313'; 'david siska'
> Subject: Re: (313) playlist WNUR Chicago - 1 Oct 2004 - DJ
> Patrick Russell, Detroit
>
> hhrm...
>
> I don't think I know Jason.
>
> Should mention Craig Gonzales.
> And Mike Servito

I think based on this one mix by Patrick Russell that I've heard, the
closest comparison is definitely Carlos Souffront, with Traxx being a close
second. Wish I had the chance to catch Craig or Mike on my trips to Detroit,
but I haven't yet. Rob Theakston seems to have a
get-them-on-google-at-all-costs approach to mentioning them in his blog,
which makes me want to hear them. ;)

Matt, the description of the studio that night sounds wicked. It's the stuff
that getting kicked off your radio show and being perfectly happy about it
being the last night ever is made of. I guess you need to know Traxx to
envision it, but if you do, then it fits. Goddamit someone needs to cough up
the dough to get his ass over here. And Tiny, who's not that far away. It's
times like these I wish I hadn't lost all interest in promotion ages ago.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]