Sorry if I created any confusion. Just hypothesizing, and remembering a
friend with a bottle of vodka spinning on the tunrtable when the punk show
host showed up following my show circa many braincells ago.

> > Goddamit someone needs to cough up
> > the dough to get his ass over here. And Tiny, who's not
> that far away.
> > It's times like these I wish I hadn't lost all interest in
> promotion ages ago.
>
> It can't be that hard. The Dirty Criminals is finally coming
> out on Gigolo, so I'm sure some UK stuff will be involved. i
> belive Jonas Stone's new promotion company is working some
> Gigolo stuff although I don't know about that record. Still,
> better odds you seeing Traxx in London than LA, so shaddup.  ;)

Will do after one last comment. LA is so 1985 - you showed up way too late.
;)

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk