I think the Axis 7's are the same ones that were
mentioned on here a while ago Francis. They were first
sold at Sonar and meant to be limited to 75 or
something daft like that but then they appeared on the
Axis online shop and then filtered down to record
shops too.

Cheers
BT

 --- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"