Godson EP on Still Music: Killer, playing the inside track on the B. Big
drum workout, great dj tool. Good all round EP

just picked this up....wicked.

Ultradyne on Black Label: Feckin 'ell. Killer. Playing A1 at about -7 and
it sounds ace. Killer electronic funk. really starts swinging at this
speed. Loving it.

ace 12...still waiting to get my copy tho. not as dark and fast as the pi gao 12...much more to my liking

also just picked up:

ame on sonar kollektiv (a bit of depth for ya), osborne 'afrika' (great african style house cut, nice clicky, but still funky business on the flip), stranger and capt.delicious on rong (erm disco-ey....my powers of descripion failing me now).....a full report when i play em.

fave record of the week is probs foolish and sly on eskimo.

robin...