Time for me to wax over-enthusiastic about the latest Henrik Schwarz on
Sunday Music. While 'Chicago' is a totally original  rework of a classic,
his remixes of Wei Chi and Induceve are outstanding examples of how to show
your mastery of multiple genres in single outings, and 'Marvin' is another
contender for record of the year based purely on it's distillation and
tweaked-to-hellness, I think this new one has it all. Massive Basic Channel
(or perhaps Convextion is a better comparrison) ultra-delayed synths on top
of ever-evolving David-Alvarado-on-Peacefrog-style pads and subtle breaks
beneath a deeeep house beat. The man's sense of timing and space are
impeccable. What's more, the record comes with an authentication code to
check out mp3s on the site! Future grooves, future business. I'm throughly
impressed. http://www.sunday-music.com

Anything else essential by him I may have missed?

Tristan (going through records like most people go through underwear)
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]