Of course! I knew I was forgetting that one from when you mentioned it a
little while back. I got the 2nd Diamons & Pearls a couple of weeks ago,
which is by Morten Cargo & At Ease (the guys that did the flip to 001). It's
got one really nice track on it but it's kindof a pain to mix (just the
timing of the breakdowns and pace of the beginning), but worth checking at
any rate. Just gave 001 a listen here: http://www.dnp-music.com. Sounds
dope! Note: their store is not secure though!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]