Greetings list people

Not content with taking East London's premiere converted public toilet by storm, literally as we speak, list member Tristan Watkins esq aka Phonopsia will be mixing records together on my radio show tomorrow night (Fri 15th) at 1am BST.

If you fancy tuning in you can do so on 107.9FM (provided you live in Oxford or the surrounding area), otherwise there is a live stream at http://www.passion1079.com - Mac users will need to download the latest version of Windows Media Player for Mac to play this stream.

Don't forget to say hello if you tune in! :)

Best

Dan.