LOL,

Derek - you're welcome to come and stay if you're in Oxford - but I'm afraid that you won't be able to find a single Ride record in my collection. As far as tours go, I know where Thom Yorke lives, so we could stand around acting suspiciously outside his house...wil that do?

BTW, Mark Gardener's current band 'Goldrush', are gigging sporadically in the city these days so maybe you could catch them - have heard good reports.

D.