yeah, i've heard reports that australia is the second most obese nation.
but as the 51 state of the union i don't know if we count as a seperate
country.
so has detriot surpassed new orleans for obesity? man, that's a real
achievement - it's hard to beat a city that has beignes(sp?) for breakfast.
mmmmmmm beigne.
 yippee, it's lunchtime!
james
www.jbucknell.com

             "Cyclone Wehner"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             il.com.au>                                                 To
                                       313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
             21/10/04 02:46 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) are they serious?

God let's not get into the morality of weight here, please. ;)
Australia is the second I think.
It may be cute for the fellas, but, God, for women this has become nothing
short of a modern day Inquistion. It's sad to say but a woman's worth today
is what she weighs on the scale. UK-bashing is silly, agreed.

> Good point - UK-bashing is definitely a bit of a trend these days on 313,
> but let's not go down the road of forgetting what nation has the world's
> biggest problem with obesity... :)

ForwardSourceID:NT00014DAA