>Thats a bit of a Manchester motley crew, I take it you
>will all be out celebrating this weekend, have a good
>one.

Yes. A motley crue indeed.

I predict that

a) Recloose won't really know what's hit him and has walked into a dodgy
situation.

b) Me, Kelvin & Jon won't be speaking by Monday, as my mates will probably
do something daft to ruin their party.

c) The roadhouse probably won't have any fixtures and fittings left after
Friday.

Happy birthday Rav! Fancy joining us?! Recloose is playing here in Manc.

Is your business ready for the new era of accounting? http://www.ifrs.co.uk

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.