Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:11:51 +0200
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
From: "Katrin Richter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AW: AW: (313) Birthday greetings

Hey Alex and everyone,

I will report duely!!! I was there the last two years, it was one of the
most mindblowing experiences in my life which made me a true follower of
the Oirish scene! I love them. And their harwses!

Check www.deafireland.com

I posted this a while ago - and no one reacted on it, serious!!! I
thought there was some politics, and I am glad to hear it's not. So
everyone must have been sound asleep on that particular date!

Peace
Kat