Equally important to store at least ONE backup copy off-site, if possible. Doesn't matter how many backups you have if the building burns down and destroys them all (for example.) Doh!

Not that I'm thorough about it, I have two copies of most stuff on two different computers but very little of it is backed up off-site. Hmm... time to start burning some CD-R's.