I don't think I get it. Did you leave because of him playing flowers, or because he was getting all religious on yo' ass?

Joost

On 22-okt-04, at 09:57PM, atomly wrote:

I walked in around 2 to the most beautiful sight in the world-- a
roomful of clubbers jacking to "Land of Confusion" by Armando.  He
(Maurice Joshua) mixed that into Liaisons Dangereuses and then more
awesome jack tracks and old acid.  He ended his set with a wicked old
Farley Jackmaster Funk acid vocal track. Then Farley himself got on,
announced that it was his track, and stopped it.

He then went into a speech about how we are all flowers, and we belong
to Jesus Christ.

He then played "Flowers" by Armand van Helden.

I then left.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 312.804.5389 ...
[ e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] for atomly info and updates ...