>Wotcha list...

Hello Martin

>It's John Peel's funeral today, tip him a nod and play something
>loud....

Can't play anything loud, but I've took my hat off.
A sad day. RIP Mr Peel. You'll be sorely missed. I can't think of anyone
that made a greater contribution to independent music in this country.

On another note, I was reading on a forum about replacements for John Peel.
Rob Da Bank is standing in for now.

Of course, you could never replace Mr Peel, and shouldn't try to, but
someone said "How about Andrew Weatherall".

What a call. I'd be hard pushed to think of anyone better.

Alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.