On Wed Nov 17 12:56 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent:

>aha!
>
>thanks Tristan.
>
>although is this not a new one for 04?
>
>maybe, maybe not.

When I had a look on Piccadilly I'd decided it was likely the '03 one,
mislabeled, probably b/c it's the
one that was sold at '04. This is the bit from the movement site:

http://www.movementfestival.com/gear_dvd.html

"Performances Include
Amp Fiddler, Buzz Goree, Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson & Kenny Larkin, Stacey
Pullen

Interviews
Derrick May, Derrick Ortencio, Kenny Larkin, Paul Randolph & Amp Fiddler, D
Wynn, Matt Dear, Viktor
Duplaix, Delano Smith, Rick White, and more.

Extras
Interviews with legendary Detroit Artists, Marcus Belgrave, Allen Barnes, and
Francisco Mora.
Behind-the-scenes Movement panel discussion"

...which would appear to match up with this from Piccadilly:

"Directed by Marco Aluia, this documentry follows the organization of the
Detroit Electronic Music
Festival. Featuring live perfomances from Amp Fiddler, Juan Atkins, Kevin
Saunderson and Kenny Larkin,
interviews with Derrick May, Paul Randolph, Amp Fiddler, Viktor Duplaix and
Rick Whilite, plus a wealth of
extras from behind the scenes at the Movement festival."

Tristan