i bought one at the insistance of derrick may when he was shilling at the
booth. he told me it was $15. so i handed the guy at the counter a $20,
and when i asked for change, he said 'these are signed by derrick, so
they're $20'

that gave me a good laugh, the huckster.

then i left the DVD in a friends rental car, so i never saw it and can
never ebay it.

doh!