As one might imagine, that Ultradyne song is *acridly* ironic!

From: Mann, Ravinder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 November 2004 08:52
To: Odeluga, Ken; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (313) sorry...for that...

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm

WAR !!! Warris is good for absolutly NOTHING

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

It is important that we see war for what it is and not just the media
friendly images we see on TV daily. It aint no faccking soap opera.

I can't bring this post back on topic.