Thanks for the link Badi. I think all of these people that think
everything is going great over there need to be strapped down Clockwork
Orange style and forced to watch those images over and over again. To
stray even further, there is a documentary I watched last night called The
Fog of War. It's a memoir documentary with Robert McNamara. It's a must
watch. I equate it with Baraka with the feelings it evoked.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317910/

Soundtrack by Philip Glass and John Kusiak, to keep this slightly OT.

Peace,
Alex

"Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/18/2004 02:37 AM

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
cc

Subject
RE: (313) sorry...for that...

I don't think there's any need to apologize Badi. It might be OT but
it's important. To bring this post back on topic, I was listening to
Ultradyne's 'Privilege of Sacrifice' EP last night, and I realized that
the lyrics of the title track are very contemporaneous.