Yeh if anybody wants fried fish and grits w/ hot sauce, I gotcha covered. But I
think I'll be dining with Martin (shot of bourbon in the tea though).

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

 "Bebop was about change, about evolution. It wasn't about standing still and
becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change."