Nice. So does the clip of sandstorm do it justice? Is there more that we're
missing? I think it sounds pretty good. I'd buy it on the strength of the clip
but hope there wasn't any surprise foolishness going on later. The ambient
stuff I could take or leave except for the experimento track. Some timewarping
abrasion in that track. On the whole though, it does seem a bit anticlimactic
given some of the represses of late. Don't think it'll be a sought after C2
classic but good hypnotic tech done right all the same.

Kamal "I'll buy that for a dollar" Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

 "Bebop was about change, about evolution. It wasn't about standing still and
becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change."