From: D B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>But if he's illegally releasing this material,  then the person
isn't
>ripping off Theo, but the People who's music
>is put on their.

yeah, this whole getting upset about bootlegging a bootleg has
pretty much made my blood boil, even though theo is one of my
heroes. its like damn dood, lead by example. if you dont want
people jacking your sh*t, dont jack other peoples. but whatever.

>I have to say myself, that i like Morgan Geists route myself,
what he is
>doing with his Unclassic's label.

yeah this is cool, but i doubt theo could afford the licensing
fees to get "the love i lost" or "slowly surely" etc. i like
bootleg remixes as much as the next guy. what i dont like is
whining when they get bootlegged because there werent enough and
they were crazily high priced in the first place.

tom

andythepooh.com