To: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Ugly Edit 9

lol ripping theo off?

isnt theo ripping others off? not that I dont like the edits, but it takes balls to claim someone is ripping you off for marketing edits the same way you do. its like doing an illegal remix and then someone remixing that without permission and you freakiing out on them.

isnt it?

deranged in michigan,
-Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>