Just discovered Osmium and it might be one of Parliament's best albums by far
(and God knows they're usually ace) ; found a couple of Rotary Connection
tracks and this definitely goes straight to the shopping basket. I have a
record by Mandrill, wasn't too enthusiastic about it but I need to listen to it
again. EW&F - it's hard to find their earlier (good) stuff, usually it's just
crappy collections.
Gwendal