a season's length and attributes (temp.,
percipitations, etc.) all depends on the location of
the state. Michigan has all four season-but each
season's length and severity depends on where you are
in michigan. Example, the winteres are much more
severe in the upper pen. than they are in the detroit
area.
Example,Summer/fall, etc. lasts longer on the East
Coast than in Michigan (ie.we still have highs in the
upper 40's F on  a daily basis)

and that's your little lesson for today.:)
though I haven't been in Michigan for a winter in two
years.

now...before Matt slaps our hands...lets get back to
music tawk.