that's a rather ambiguous name. sounds pretty harmless (and look, they even
have the word "party" in their name! :^)
I know its off topic, but what are they exactly? what do they stand for?
what's the basic function of this party? are they a hate group? separatists?
if so, they need a better name, something a little more ominous. who does
their marketing and PR? I hear Martin is one hell of a graphic designer, do
they need a new logo?

on 12/7/04 6:44 AM, Cobert, Gwendal at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered
these words: