yea, thats a re-edit that came out...they are done by Brendan (BMG) i
believe ....the first 2 releases came out like 2 years ago...or maybe 1
1/2 years ago..i believe he used land of confusion with 808 state's flow
coma as well as some aphex twin  or something like that......but hell yea
Armando is my all time fav hands down as well as  the Armando & Mike Dunn
stuff. heard anything else???

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com