alright, I know I'm late as it gets, but I'm broke. The rmx joint on new
religion is the bomb. Orlando voorn's track went down like a little slice of
habanero. HOT. The kicker for me was the maurice fulton mix. The mix is a
morphing alien disco beast. He really nailed the progressions on this one.

 I heard clips of the new nwaq on picadilly. This is a new one right? The terry
brooks thing? Anyhow the war track is manic. The drum programming is top notch.
I can't hear the spoken word off the clips, but at least that means it's low
enough in the mix not to hurt. I like what I hear so far of the teknology
track. Gotta get 'em.

...money sucking holidays...hate 'em.

Also heard the new yotoko on emoticon. This is a surprising outing for both
artist and label (for me). I say that because this is pretty much a beatdown
record. It's dope. There is a more techno-ey tehcno cut, but it still has that
beatdown vibe. Slow throbs beneath understated quirks and all wrapped up in a
full dose of atmospheric moodiness. Must have.

'sall for now.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

 "Bebop was about change, about evolution. It wasn't about standing still and
becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change."