Check the times and try to do both...

Martin

To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 9:41 PM
Subject: (313) john aquaviva or ken ishi?

so I'm in San Francisco and just found out that John Aquaviva and Ken Ishi are both playing on the same night. I've never seen either of them play and I need some advice. They'll both cost me the same, so that's not much of an issue. The club Ken Ishi's playing at really sucks, though I think there'll be a lot of techno-heads there, as it's the first time he's played in SF. In general, i tend to like techno more than housier stuff, but not banging techno that just sounds the same after a while. (well, a little bit of banging techno is ok...) I tend to prefer Detroit stuff and minimal. i'll try to find some mixes online to get an idea, but has anyone seen either Ishi or Aquaviva lately? Any recommendations? Nice to be getting some techno in town lately. We've had some good folks come through. Wish these folks weren't on the same night, but what can you do?

Thanks,
Monica