Philip Glass - Kundun, Mishima, Powaqqatsi (and the other two in the
trilogy), the Fog of War, etc.

MEK

             ha
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ivie.ac.at>                                                To
                                       Cyclone Wehner
             12/08/2004 05:33          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             PM                        313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Soundtracks

2 rather obvious suggestions:
John Carpenter, he did many scores himself or in cooperations, check
Escape From NY, Halloween ...
Goblin, italian cult prog rock band which did many Dario Argento OSTs,
check Tenebre, Profondo Rosso...
..will have to finally check Badalamenti, been wanting to for ages..

Cyclone Wehner wrote:

>I am into interesting soundtracks at the moment and need some suggestions.
>Of course I know Bladerunner!
>
>I have been listening to Badalamenti's Mulholland Dr (the main theme is
very
>Mayday, struck me first time!)
>Morricone's Exorcist II: The Heretic - very strange, takes in rare
Morricone