Hi Ken,

Ive picked up BB's 1,3,4 & 5 (I think thats all that I
have seen so far). I like them all but I like most
Orlando Voorn things ive heard.

313ers,

As to the current topic of no techno/electro records
being discussed. I buy lots of records, every style,
all the time - I think I have a problem actually, I
just cant stop myself ;-)) I would be happy to list
them on here (as I do on the LD new records thread
every week) but I am really really rubbish and
inarticaulate when it comes to describing them so it
would be more of a list than a review. If this is
something that people would like to see let me know,
it would not be a problem... to give you an idea here
is what I have picked up over the last few weeks...

CHEZ DAMIER FEATURING LEROY BURGESS, Your Love (Lifted
Me Up), 12" + 7"
CONFUTATIS, Light Reflects Sound, 12"
DADABLEEP, Phuq-U, 12"
ERROR ERROR, It Hits My Hair, 12"
LAWRENCE / VARIOUS, For From Lawrence, 12"
MIKKEL METAL, Sorano EP, 12"
STRATEGY, Super Vamp, 12"
TEAM DOYOBI, Antiquity, 12"
THE ARCHITECT, The Night Aint Over, 12"
VARIOUS / SPEZIAL MATERIAL, SM03 - A Spezial Material
compilation, 2LP
Max Berlin : Elle & Moi (Remixes Disc 1) - 12"
DJ Genesis Pres. Omega : Hush (Amp Fiddler / DJ Dez
Remixes) - 12"
Herbie Hancock : Stars In Your Eyes (Yam Who Remix) -
12"
154 : Strike - 2xLP
Psyche : Elements / Neurotic Behaviour - 12"
Red Astaire : Hazlo Correcto - 12"
Shannon : Let The Music Play - 12"
The Underground Track Master : Futuristic Throwback EP
- 12"
Various Artists : Tango Pres. Get Up Sampler Part One
- 12"
CARSTEN JOST, Lost Tracks 2, 12"
CASCO PRESENTS, Stop / Living Up (Bangkok Impact /
Putsch 79 remixes), 12"
CHIC / JEAN CARNE / MTUME, Bloody Cheeky, 12"
FLUXION, D-Teck, 12"
Modeselektor - Turn Deaf!
Gameboy - Unbreakable
DJ Bone - Encounter 1
A Blast From The Past - Back To The Warehouse EP
Starship 727 - All Depends on You
Jeff Mills - Three Ages
A Guy Called Gerald - First Try
NWAQ 4
Troubleshooter - Disaster Recovery EP
Luke Eargoggle - If I were a King
Luke Eargoggle - NYA Regler
Shitcluster - Beyond a Joke
Unit Black Flight - Infiltration and Extraction
Thomas Barnet - Thrill of the Hunt

Also, i want to say that I think people have been a
bit harsh on Alex today - he does contribute a lot of
usefull information to the list as well as some humour
and I think most of the time that the so called OT
posts happen is when the list is pretty dead anyway. I
certainly dont have a problem with it.

Well thats enough from me

Cheers
BT