Here's something that's stunningly relevant to this mailing list.

While there are a lot of people from all over the world on 313, there
are still a bunch of people in the Detroit metro area on 313. Some of
them are even somewhat in the know about what's going on, or are on
good speaking relations with people at KMS and Transmat.

Could someone maybe have a chat with the folks nominally in charge of
Movement, and get a  status report?

I don't really care about specific names of performers as much as
whether the infrastructure is in place, whether the City is going to
be supportive, whether potential sponsors has been contacted, whether
the EFFING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Stuff like that.

Without exaqggerating the importance of the people on this mailing
list, if there IS going to be a festival, we're an enthusiastic street
team, who can be very helpful to the festival in many ways.  It's not
too much to ask them to throw us a bone. and I don't mean DJ Bone.

Those overseas especially would be greatly aided in their decisions
about buying plane tickets, making hotel reservations, etc..  It's
only 5 months away!