On 10-dec-04, at 18:19, dinamica wrote:

I've been organizing my collection latelly and got quite nostalgic after
listening to:

Likemind 02
Florence: Occurences
BDP: Bytes
Reload: A collection of ...
Stasis: Point of no return

IMHO, These are very high points of the UK / Intelligent techno genre.
I am wondering which are your faves in this genre and if there are
any new stuff that can rival these records.
BTW, is this Nuron/Fugue discography complete?
www.discogs.com/artist/Nuron
And where has Nurmad Jusat been? Any chance of him producing more music?

Hmpf! Last time i checked Florence lived in Holland :) I would like to add both B12's Soma Electra and Time Tourist albuma. Autechre's Incunanubla is also in there, same goed for the Polygon Window album, Selected Ambient Works part I. Then there is The Philosophy Of Sound And Machine on ART. Most of Beaumont Hannant's stuff is great to, Then there are Luke Slater The 7th Plain albums... oh the list is endless!

I always thought that Nuron = Paul W. Teebrooke = Phenomyna = Stasis = Steve Pickton?

KJ