>ATTACK PEOPLE from Detroit

you mean Minneapolis

MEK

             "[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             lnoize.com"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             lnoize.com>               313@hyperreal.org,
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             12/10/2004 01:50                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Re: On Topic: Movement
                                       2005?

While Alex sleeps I'm posting like crazy... oh well I am really trying to
say on topic things.

I think Grovskopa is good too, I have some friends that are into that whole
circle of stuff, seems like the only good harder techno is coming from that
school of techno these days.  Since the other stuff seems to have gotten
quite clubby and cheesy...  Reeko is another that puts out pretty decent
tracks in that style, I think Martin Dust probably could inform us more on
records in this style.... maybe???

Also, on the harder tip, and 313 techno: when Regis came to Chicago, the
ATTACK PEOPLE from Detroit did a super hot hard techno live PA, I
definitely recommend checking them if anyone gets a chance.

I do think the list loses a certain flavor because Detroit peeps no longer
seem to participate.  I'm considering hanging out on Detroitluv as a
substitute...  Cus I really don't want to just talk ABOUT Detroit, I need
to stay up on what's going down there, as I live in Chicago which I
consider to be a sort of sister city.  I'm hoping to take a trip to the D
over xmas too - anyone reading this from the D, it would be nice if you
could give me a holla holla.

And yeah, really CURIOUS about movement.

~David