Didn't Slum Village already appear at one of the previous DEMFs?

MEK

             "Martin Dust"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             12/10/2004 03:01          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: (313) Re: On Topic: Movement
               "Martin Dust"           2005?
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                   com>

>>Another fact is that the sound of Detroit has been changing all of this
>>time and it has not been reflected in the festival
>
> What sound of Detroit is the festival not covering?

I wouldn't mind seeing Slum Village and Premier Cru at DEMF 2005...

Martin