Hi,

I allready asked this question to this list one time, but didn't get an answer. So I will try again. I heard a nice qoutation in the outro of a track by anthony shakir (the B1 on the "the fake left, go right plan" on the songs for my mother ep) that goes a little like this:

"also we remember everyone had their own personal style, everybody had an identifiable musical style, a musical voice. And if you didn´t have that, you didn´t get signed. The problem today is that they have turned music into selling bags of potato chips where everybody sounds alike, looks alike and that's what's the problem is today"

I couldn't say it better! It is deffo the voice of a black male, probably some disco/soul guy (with vision).

Anthony Shakir used to be on the list right? He might answer this one.

Cheers,
Maarten - http://www.morthenkiang.com/