Yes, 'At Les' is a serious classic. If I were to make a 10 track mix CD,
demonstrating what electronic music and Detroit Techno in specific was... 'At
Les' would be on that disk....but hold on....what if you could ONLY choose ONE
track to demonstrate your love of Detroit Techno and it's all consuming
power?....what would that be? Yes, I know there are SO many...but, you can only
choose one...
By default, would you be compelled to choose 'Strings of Life' as it has
arguably become kind of the Detroit Techno ambassador to the  world? Or...how
deep are you willing to go?...at the risk of alienating a potential convert...

For me, I'd be handing out copies of 'It Is What It Is' like a priest giving
out holy communion to all those wanting to be saved. (No Catholic jokes please.)

Ok, ok..I know I said only one...but I'd have to sneak in 'Jupiter Jazz' ...and
those that could handle 'G force' would get that upside they hedz!

On second thought, yeah- nevermind- this is fruitless- as I stare at my wall of
CDs and mix disks- just too much good stuff to haggle over. Forget I even said
anything. Let's just exchange holiday greetings for the next few days instead.

Best.

Louis