----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Wednesday, January 5, 2005 3:09 pm
Subject: Re: (313) Q

> Q isn't on the vinyl LP but it is on the 7" that came with it.  I
> thinkit's a different mix than the one on the CD.  You also get
> the track
> "Wondering" which is not on the CD.

wait a minute, i'm sure 'q' is on the vinyl album of azimuth, as i had it in my
possession until recently. 'q' is my favourite track from the album and i made
sure that i got my hands on another copy of the track (it features on the vinyl
of stacey pullen's dj-kicks).

another track from '94 that still rocks like a good thing - t'n'i's 'mad
situation' on force inc - one of the grooviest basslines i've come across in my
time on this here planet.

ta,
aidan