"Wondering" and "Q (Right Brain Mix)" as I mentioned just a few hours ago

MEK

             Matt MacQueen
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       313 <313@hyperreal.org>, Maarten
             01/05/2005 11:42          Baute <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Q

On Jan 5, 2005, at 11:42 AM, Maarten Baute wrote:

> That "Q" track was on a 12" promo on warp (with 5 other tracks from the
> album). I sold it for 6 euro last month...

i can't remember what was on the bonus 7" that came with the Metaphor
LP... anyone?  I kept losing it.. hope i still have it tucked in there
somewhere.

--
Matt MacQueen
http://sonicsunset.com