Does anyone else have crucial Willie Hutch
> recommendations other than 'Brother's gonna work it out'?
>
> I'd be really hard pressed to name my favourite extensive
> bite (as somehow different than an edit). I'm still such a
> big fan of all that Cajual stuff it'd be hard to name one.
> 'Change is Gonna Come' has gotta be one of the better ones
> though. When Paul Johnson is on, he's really on.
>
> Tristan

 How about "the glow". No entry on discogs, but it had a 12" release. Funny
story, the guy from the last dragon was popping off to one of my bro's on
venice beach back in like 94(?) and I watched him get his head rocked by my
boy. Never been able to watch that movie again. And DJ pope used the brothers
gonna work it out sample on a cajual record if I remember correctly, don't
think I liked it though. Or maybe it was the other one I didn't like (in my
heart?). Actually, here it is: http://www.discogs.com/release/53045
And is it just me or does the snip used on the ji hoo joint sound hella like
marvin gaye?

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **