That is f*cking awful. Might just have to order every record I've ever
wanted from their stocklist all in one go so I won't have to go back there
ever again.
If that is indeed their final design, I should add.

MEK

             "Thomas D. Cox,
             Jr."
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             h.com>                    <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                        cc
             01/07/05 12:02 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) WTF happened to
             Please respond to         Submerge?!?!?!?
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  h.com>

its been down a couple days, now its finally back up with what
appears to be the worst store redesign of all time. ill cry if
this is really the future of submerge's online shop!

tom

andythepooh.com