Van: James Hurlbut [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: zondag 9 januari 2005 23:50
Aan: 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: (313) Track ID

Marquis Wyatt played two mixes back to back of this track at the OM label
party in san francisco last night. He started with the remix which had a
vocal sample something like "It's time for a little bit of jazz music, a
little bit of funk, a little bit of soul" and it had some nice basic channel
like chords together with sparse jazz solos. Then he played what sounded
like the vocal mix with a somewhat generic woman singing about spirit. Any
one have any ideas? He also surprised me by playing a KMS track and Jaydee -
Plastic Dreams which still gets the crowd going out here on the west coast.
Thanks in advance.