Some New Religion titles I own (For example, the Sonic Insomniac "Scorpio" 12") have both New Religion and Regal names and logos on them. I think they stopped doing that with the Alan Oldham-designed sleeves.

Francis.

Matt Chester wrote:
Hi list - got a quick query that's been bugging me for a while - why is
there no entry for New Religion on discogs, and why are all their records
listed as Regal records?  Is that a parent label, or are the New Religion
records licensed from them?  I've never noticed the name Regal on any of my
NR cuts, though I could just be being blind...
Any ideas?

Cheers!
M.

Matt Chester