Hey Gregg- yah we are coming over for NAMM- me and Wilba (who is the owner of Rubadub)- excellent work on the party info- thanks a lot- I'm sure we'll make enough trouble of our own at these places anyway! Maybe we could meet up for a beer (or whiskey as you are 1/8th Scottish!)??

thanks again

Jason

On 17 Jan 2005, at 17:09, Greg Earle wrote:

On Jan 17, 2005, at 9:20 PM BST, Jason Brunton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:20:09 +0000
To: 313@hyperreal.org
From: Jason Brunton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Coming to LA

Hi again,

going off to Los Angeles on business next week - will be in town for
a week - any suggestions for sightseeing/fun and some music tips
(record shops, music equipment shops, bars, clubs, good places to get
into trouble etc.) would be much appreciated

Are you coming here for NAMM, Jason?  (Anyone else?)

When you say "next week", when do you arrive exactly?

I'll defer to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the record shops,
music equipment shops, bars and - especially - good places to get
into trouble (we could all go to an ex-pat Brit pub in Santa Monica
and taunt the English; I'm 1/8th Scottish ;) ) but here's some
gig info.

This coming weekend (NAMM weekend) is a good one (for LA, that is):

"Droid presents Matthew Dear...Jan 23, 2005 + NAMM SHOWS

NAMM show party madness!

------------------------------------------------------------------>

PAX|ELM presents:
MONOLAKE (Ableton)
January 21st, 2005
with
[a]pendics.shuffle- Live (Orac/Kompakt)
RD - DJ (e.l.m./designed disorder)
Deru - Live (m3erck)

Friday January 21st @ Zip Fusion Sushi
744 E 3rd St.
downtown Los Angeles Arts District
9pm-2am
$10

--------------------------------------------------------------------->

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS presents:
THE NI LAB
NI Lab – Saturday January 22nd
9pm-4am
$15 cover – no advance tickets

Telefon Tel Aviv
Richard Devine
Matthew Dear
Terrestre (ex-Nortec Collective)
Kaskade
DJ Battlecat
The Executives
RD & Trichome
Drumcell (NI, Droidbehavior)
Walton (NI)
Kazell (NI)
leVEL (NI)

Visuals by Scott Pagano

Located at: The Blue Monkey Bar and Lounge
5521 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles/Hollywood, CA 90028

Droid Behavior presents:
Matthew Dear @ Monroe's
Sunday January 23rd
9pm-2am | FREE | 21+

Matthew Dear [Ghostly/Spectral, Plus8, Detroit]

[... Matthew Dear bio snipped ...]

Sariah Storm [Terpsichore, LA]
Jasper [Force Inc, Cytrax, Delay, LA]
Kjel [LA]