Loooooking forward to the art comp lots!! Speaking of ART.

AMP-ART

My own label that has been in the pipeline for years but never had the
finance to bring to fruition will be finally touching down this year.
With EP's from my self (MXM) and Pylot (Now know as LINKWOOD) Being first on
the racks.

If you grab a chance, check the Linkwood Family Ep on firecracker recordings
that's doing the rounds in selected shops in London at the moment. I think
Vinyl Junkies took most of the copies and still had a big box worth when I
was last there. Not on general release yet and already going for a reprint.
The main tune (MILES AWAY) is a moodymann-esk deep jazz groover and features
Joseph Malik on vocals and Colin Steel on Trumpet. Two other tracks also,
Fate by Linkwood, this being a fat sun ra/parrish style work out and
another fantastic tune by fudge fingers that works around a marvin gay
sample and drops some lush UR style chord changes with a very funky b-line.
Pick it up if you get a chance.

Also while I'm at it, look out for a new Norken LP and EP with an MXM remix
heading to you soon on Combination/Carharrt Records.

Hopefully going to be a good year!

Whord to your respective's.

Maxim

www.amp-art.com