Dont think anything has been made public yet but Kirk
did put this in a post on LD a while back which gives
artist names at least

"BTW - if I may I 've got a little bit of exciting
news. After 10 yrs or so ART is again about to release
a compilation - this time in conjunction with New
Religion. Should see the light of day in early 05 and
the line-up is insane... Ian O'Brien,
NewWorldAquarium, Mark Pritchard (yes, doing techno),
Balil (yes, NEW Balil material), Carl Craig, and I'm
trying to get Derrick to dig out an old 16 trk of an
unreleased masterpiece he did way back when, Juan
Atkins and I've even asked some of the bruk beat guys
to submit some techno - more news when its all
confirmed - hopefully we'll organise a clubnight to
launch it all, etc. Anyway - enough of the
techno-spam...

Kirk
"

--- "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>