Kraftwerk
Cab Voltaire
Scorn
Geoff White

Would be my picks

Martin

On 20 Jan 2005, at 09:39, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

So, it sounds like Juan Atkins is in the mood to collaborate again - this time with Pacou, it's been said here recently.

Maybe you all might like to join me in a bit of pointless fun and say who *you'd* most like to see Atkins do a project with. Try and say why, but it can be as plausible or as implausible as you like.

For me, I will say Farben (Jan Jelinek). To me, it's quite possible given Juan played a one-off a gig with him in London a couple of years back. It would be good because it would plug Detroit in with some interesting (and 'trendy') minimalism/clicks 'n' cuts.

What about you?