Maurice Fulton is someone who I seem to have
completely slept on, until the recent remix of
critical phase on rew religion. Can anyone point me in
the right direction for some of his best work to try
and track down since looking at discogs he has tonnes
of alias's etc

Cheers
BT

 --- "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>