I think that Juan and Terrence worked together for the Mind & Body=20
album. He is not credited but i am sure they worked together already=20
for some records... i think :)

KJ
***

Yeah, I heard this too ... can't remember where now, which sort of
diminishes how true it might be, but it sounded convincing at the time.

not sure about "mind & body", but i'm just listening to "Infiniti - Skynet"
on which Terrence is credited on 'electric circus', 'thought process' &
'walking on water'.

 has Terrence released anything lately?

nath
****

Where are you reading this please Nath? It strikes me that it might be that the liner notes for the original release of Skynet.

( http://www.discogs.com/release/62770 )

rather than the Tresor editions. Maybe those credit Terrence Dixon and the Tresor release does not?

Terrence Dixon hasn't released anything since 'From The Far Future' (AFAIK). I don't know where I heard that Juan Atkins had assisted in the production of that, but, correctly or not, that's what I did hear. (AFAIK, 'Into Sub-Luna' on the 'Orietta St Cloud' comp, from 2001, was an old track from the above LP given a different name.)