YO! Awww man I haven't heard that eddie and the eggs album in forever. Gots to
pull it out. Two cuts on there are the killers. I think it's "the moon is
pretty", and the breaky one with the squelch, hang on, "take advance please"
(thanks discogs). Fereekin classics to me. Somewhere between acid, disco,
latin, and something else. But dope tho.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

** I am exactly what I wanted to become since I was 5 years old. Since 5 year
olds are not noted for mature judgement and sometimes aspire to piracy or
gunfighting, this is not necessarily a sign of success. **