And anyone who knows when his next appearance there is scheduled, please
post it up.

Ta,

From: Chana Goodman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 January 2005 21:24
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I guess the Sunday before last was his first night
there.  Perhaps thats why the system was so messed up,
maybe he hadnt had a chance to tweak it, lets hope
thats why.  Ill definitely check it out again.  So
weird though it really did not look like him, or sound
like him.  But yeah I did hear his last release was
harder and very good.  Hopefully theyll get all the
probs ironed out and Ill have a chance to hear it
properly.

chana